Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Update on Obagi C



I have been using Obagi C sort of off and on. It is a little dry for me. I tend to use the night cream more than the day routine. Although, I have a friend (she hasn't commented yet about this on my blog), who claims she loves it and that I should stick with it. The dryness she says goes away and she loves it. Obagi is a great product. They also have the regular Nu Derm system which is great. So if you haven't tried that you might look into it. A lot of dermatologist carry it in their offices.

3 comments:

  1. Obagi is wonderful for improving your skin - IT REALLY WORKS however, you must be patient and endure a time that it makes your skin look terrible, it flakes and almost peels completely off and then new skin emerges and it is free of dark spots and simply glows. It seems drying, but this is how it works. This is my experience and I know lots of others who have also loved it and had great results - so stick with it. Cheers, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the shampoo you used after doing the straitener? I had mine done recently and the shampoo they suggested can make my hair feel a bit dry! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use L'Anza Healling Shampoo and Conditioner but only the one in the red and white bottle. It is sulfate free so safe after a Keratin Treatment. I had my keratin treatment done in January so I don't think there is anything left at this point. There is also a new Bumble and Bumble shampoo and conditioner that is safe for Keratin. I tried it once and liked it but not as much as L'Anza. . Originally though I used the Coppola shampoo and conditioner which was good for a while but then not as good. That's what happens with me. But I still really like L'Anza and I throw a little CHI serum on my wet hair before blow drying which really helps for me.

    ReplyDelete