Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hello Ladies,

I am trying something I think would be fun and I would like you to participate in it if you want to. This is a totally vain idea that I came up with because I am always looking and asking for the next best thing for good hair and skin care. For those of you who know me you know that I have complained about my hair and skin problems since the beginning of time. I know you are all sick of hearing about it. Although I want this to be for women of all ages, some of us are now entering the more complicated years of taking care of ourselves and it seems my bathroom is filling up more rapidly than before with trial and error products. I have also had a few procedures from my dermatologist that I liked and did not like. So my idea is that we start working together. I have created a blog for us to share our information. Just simply post a product or a procedure that you tried and liked or tried and didn’t like. Just to name a few, this can include makeup, skincare, haircare, perfume, dermatologist procedures, injectables, cosmetic surgery, facials, (I heard about an oxygen facial that I would love to hear from someone who had one), or anything that you found helpful and want to share.

My sisters and I have been relaying good product finds to each other for years and I thought it would be fun to get more people involved to offer a wider and more up-to-date range of information to help narrow down this endless list of beauty aids. If you happen to try something you like, share it with us! This could be fun. Xxoo Laurin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laur-
    I have been using the whole Obagi system for the past month. I really like it. It has made a huge difference in the condition of my skin. My dark spots have faded and hardly any break outs!!!

    ReplyDelete