Monday, October 5, 2009

For anyone who has puffy eyes sometimes or frequently like me (I think I inherited this problem from my father's side of the family) I have found a good product that seems to work. Actually two products that help a lot. One is the Skin Effects by Dr. Dover Penetrating Eye Treatment Mask. (get it at CVS) It is this mini eye cloth that you soak in a blue solution then place over eyes for 7 to 10 minutes. It is a nice little relaxing thing to do and I think it works.. Also there is an eye cream by Vivite which has glycolic and caffeine in it that also tightens things up.. I got this at my dermatologist's office but I'm sure you can get it on line. I really like both.

2 comments:

  1. Pam-

    Or... something cheaper is Preperation H cooling gel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know about the Cooling gel. I shall try that. Years ago I tried the cream because I heard on some talk show that a lot of the early morning news people all used Prep H on their early morning bags. good to know.

    ReplyDelete