Friday, June 11, 2010

Great shampoo and conditioner

It has been a while since I have posted. It's not that I haven't been "researching" though. :) So my latest recommendation is a shampoo and conditioner from L'Anza. I have been using the L'ANZA Healing Colorcare shampoo and the (same name) conditioner. It is the one in the red and white bottle. I have rather thick hair so I can only speak for fellow thicker hair people, but this stuff is fantastic. It is a sulfate free shampoo so it is great for anyone but especially people who color their hair or those who have done the keratin treatment. I believe them. And I don't always do. I originally got it from my hair salon, but now I buy it on line. Great stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Remember if you buy this product that I am recommending the shampoo/conditioner in the RED AND WHITE bottles. Not the other ones. I tried a couple of the others and did not like them that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking about (above) L'Anza shampoo and conditioner. Only liked the Healing ones in red and white bottles.

    ReplyDelete