Thursday, July 2, 2009

Products for skin and hair that I like

Recently purchased the new Clinique foundation called Even Better.  Love it.  It is oil free and has spf 15.  It goes on easily and really does give an even look without being caky.   I use the Ivory color which works well for me.  Not yellow.  

Also purchased Obagi .1% Tretonin cream..  So far so good. But how do you get it to stay away from the nose area?

I damaged my hair from having it highlighted and maybe to much flat iron.  Anyway Kerastase shampoo and conditioner is very helpful.  Expensive though.  You don't need to use it everyday.  Also the Moroccan Oil helps alot when put on damp hair.

2 comments:

  1. I have been using the Obagi .1% Tretonin cream mixed with the Obagi blender which has some bleaching ingredient. I really think it has helped even out my skin and also helped with my breakout problems. It is summer though and my skin seems to be happier in the summer, but I think I like this. I know I need to wear alot of sunscreen though when I;m out. the other comment I will make is vitamin C. Skin Ceuticalls has a line of vitamin C products. I'll get back with the name because I have to run upstairs to get the exact names. Love how it makes my skin feel. Good under makeup which is important. Still loving the Clinigue Even better foundation. BTW. Moroccan Oil is not a Kerastase product. It is it's own line of stuff.

    Does anyone still love the Chi oil for your hair that you can get at CVS? I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found the moroccan oil and ordered. I am going to try a vitamin C/bleaching product that is supposed to be very good, but you can't use it and be in the sun or it makes the dark spot worse! I will let you know how it works!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete